Eight Freelance Creative Writing Jobs
Trusting you’ve had a relaxing Easter weekend and are once again ready to share your writing skills. Here are 8 Freelance Creative Writing Jobs now available. Each opening has the direct links, so you needn’t search any further. Also be sure to check out these 8 TOP SITES PAYING FREELANCE WRITERS.
Start earning with these 8 Freelance Creative Writing Jobs
Agility Global Health Solutions
The main purpose of the position is to write, proofread and edit original copy for a variety of marketing and communication documents.
- Writing of original copy for a variety of marketing collateral, including but not limited to newsletters, mailers, website, social media platforms and media releases.
- Proof-reading of marketing and communications copy to ensure accuracy and consistency in line with the corporate identity
- Assist Marketing and Communications team with auditing and reworking of existing communications
- Investigate and respond to member complaints received on Hello Peter, social media sites and in the media
- Maintain professionalism and confidentiality
- Perform any related duties as required
CedarWaters Custom Software
SEO Content Writer
The focus of this position is to conduct research on various different industries and generate content on behalf of the company to be used on their blogs. The candidate must be able to effectively research and produce good quality content.
We have recurring clients who we need articles written for. You will have anywhere from 10-15 articles to write each month. Our clients vary but include industries such as carpet cleaning, pest control and counseling services.
You will be paid per article. Rate: $17/article
Work from anywhere. Not just an idea or a tagline, but a revolution. Led by CEO Craig Walker, co-founder of Google Voice, our team is focused on building an entirely new category of business communications that moves with you – from 50,000 ft above to 50 ft below.
Dialpad builds software for better communications at work. It empowers today’s anywhere worker to talk, text, make video calls, and meet online with customers and colleagues on any device. Today, we are the fastest growing communication provider with 35,000+ customers have joined Dialpad’s mission to kill the desk phone. Funded with $53 million by Andreessen Horowitz, Google Ventures, WorkBench, Felicis, and Amasia Capital.
Macallan Communications, a fast-growing digital media start-up company, is seeking a skilled writer to generate news briefs for online news sources that cover a variety of industries and sectors.
We need a reliable writer who can meet daily afternoon deadlines and produce accurate and clear articles quickly. A detail-oriented, self-starter with knowledge of AP Style is ideal.
This is a part-time opportunity with the ability to work from home. The flow of daily assignments will be consistent for the right writer. Write approximately 4-6 news briefs per day of a minimum of 200 words each. Potential to produce longer features based on interviews in the future.
If interested in joining our small but experienced team, please send a cover letter, resume and two or three writing samples.
New York City Writers Network
Any and all things of interest to readers and, especially, writers. Articles, interviews, listacles, reviews, how-to’s, tips, tricks, and advice, and anything else useful, enlightening, and/or entertaining to our readership of writers and readers.
Freelance educational writer
We are looking for experienced freelance educational writers to join our talent pool to work remotely on creating engaging content for our digital courses.
Who we are…
Proversity is a progressive, digital learning pioneer. We partner with corporates, governments, and higher education providers to increase global access to education. Our world-class learning design and digital production teams create bespoke, engaging, and contextualised learning and training experiences.
We will need you to…
- Either work from source materials provided to you or conduct your own online research into the topic
- Write engaging content that aligns to the brief and desired outcomes
- Formative and summative assessments that test the desired outcomes
- Write good, clear overviews and summaries to encapsulate the learning
- Proofread your own work to ensure highest quality output
Journalist/features writer required for a busy, cross-platform media agency.
Your energy, great writing ability, minimum two to three years of experience with a nose for a story and straight up work ethic will rush you to the front of the interview queue.
If you are as comfortable in front of (or behind) a camera or microphone and you know how to craft stories across print digital and web this could be your dream job.
You will need to be able to write with authority on a wide range of topics from financial services and insurance to adventure travel and hospitality.
Please send a brief CV together with samples of your work to [email protected] for consideration.
Please note: Should you not receive any feedback from us within two weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Resource for high-paying Writing Jobs
When you join Writing-jobs.net you will:
- Earn as much $30-$120 per hour
- $50 per article
- $500-$1,000 for short Ebooks
- Get cash from 1,000’s of our daily high-paying writing jobs
- All kinds of writing jobs from you to choose from
- Flexible working hours
- Write content anywhere in the world
- No experience needed to join
Wishing you all the best with your writing career and trust that you have subscribed to ensure you receive my updates. Do feel free to contact me if you wish to Guest Blog for Us as I would love to publish your work here. All be very best with Start earning with these 8 Freelance Creative Writing Jobs!